From October 15th through the end of 2016 I will be traveling so I am stocking up my Kindle before we go. Plus taking a few books I found when we moved into our apartment just to be safe. What’s up next, in no particular order:
– The Stand – Stephen King – currently reading
– Just Kids – Patti Smith
– The Miniaturist – Jessie Burton
– Lost Horizon – James Hilton
– The Night Watch – Sarah Waters
– Isle – Jes Dory
– A Darker Shade of Magic – V.E. Schwab
– A Girl is a Half-Formed Thing – Eimear McBride
– Orange is the New Black: My Year in Women’s Prison – Piper Kerman
– I Am Malala – Malala Yousafzai
– The Martian – Andy Weird
We start our three-day trek from Chiang Mai, Thailand to Luang Prabang, Laos today so I will be entering the world of spotty wifi and no cell service.
If you have travel or book recommendations leave me a comment here!